Epson XP-860 driver is a program to work with Epson XP-860 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Epson XP-860 driver is readily available on the site at no cost.
Epson Expression Photo XP-860 is a professional quality All-In-One picture printer that has a useful Wi-Fi printing attribute for fast printing directly on most appropriate devices from anywhere around your house or workplace.
The Epson XP-860 is able to provide amazing premium quality photos utilizing this small and compact picture printing device. The compact design of the printer will surely be sure you can put it on your desk without needing to prepare for such a large space for a high quality printer. This printer can print full 8 x 10 inches images without border in high quality effortlessly.
Epson XP-860 comes available with 4.3 inches color touchscreen display so as to facilitate you in navigating in the menus provided on the printer. It is also easily available with Automatic Document Feeder together with Automatic Duplex copying, faxing, scanning and printing performance for printing, scanning, faxing or copying double-sided documents readily.
The printer includes a fast print speed which is able to provide you a 4 x 6 inches pictures in just around 10 seconds. Printing a white and black may be performed in at speed 9.5 pages per minutes while printing color photographs can be done at rate 9 pages per minute. You may even print directly from several compatible smartphone devices such as iPhone, iPod dash, iPad, and Android smartphone devices by employing mobile printing solutions applications from Epson. If you desire to find various other brands printer driver like the Canon printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Epson XP-860 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Epson XP-860 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson XP-860 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install Epson XP-860 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the Epson XP-860 driver programs to your PC.
- Install the Epson XP-860 driver file types soon after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Epson XP-860 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Epson XP-860 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall Epson XP-860 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your display and find the Epson XP-860 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will shows up to verify that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Epson XP-860 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your personal PC straight away.
Epson XP-860 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|